Sunday, December 30, 2018

It's Coming . . . . .


2019 is just days away. I say this every year, but my wish is for the new year to be better than the year before. Hahaha! Famous last words! We have had about five to six years of hurtles, deep ditches, and road blocks. I do have to say this December was the first one in a long time that I could enjoy the holiday season. I was not recovering from surgery, I was not so dizzy that I could not drive, and I was not wearing the boot of doom. So, progress has been made!

I am looking forward to crushing my goals in my Living Well Planner. My major goal of the year, that I have tried to tackle many times before to no avail, is to clean and organize the house. It gets the best of me every year, but this year my plan is to blow this goal out of the water. In January, I plan to focus my sights on the sunroom. Wish me luck! 

I am also about to embark on a second go-around of the elimination diet. I will be starting it up this coming Saturday (January 5) and a few friends are also going to tag along. I hope that we all find the answers that we seek along the journey. I feel much more prepared this time and have a better idea about what I am actually doing. I am curious if I missed any food intolerances during the first go-around. I am also looking forward to getting my body and brain reset into eating healthier again.  

Well, off to plan my day and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope in the Word "Will"

Wow! 2020 is definitely not what I would have imagined. We lost another family member in January, which is why I took another hiatus from...